Table of Contents
Shopify is a complete eCommerce solution that allows you to set up an online store to sell your goods. It lets you organize your products, customize your storefront, accept credit card payments, and track and respond to orders — all with a few clicks of the mouse. Creat FREE trial store now
Every store needs a contact form, these forms help your customers, viewers, or users to get in touch with you in case of any queries regarding your services. So, today we will see a simple example that will help you to get your own contact form implemented on your Shopify store.
Please note that, if you have purchased a template or theme, in most of the cases you will get a default contact us form.
Steps to Create Shopify Contact Form
- From your Shopify admin, click Online Store, then click Pages
- Click on “Add Page” to add a new page
- Give a name to this new page in the title section
- Add some message in a content box just below the title
- Jump to the next section i.e. “to check for contact template in the theme”
- Select the page. contact.liquid options from templates
- Save the page
Now, it’s time to check and verify whether your theme has a contact us form template or not.
- From your Shopify admin, click on Online Store, then click Themes
- Find the theme you want to edit.
- Click on the edit icon or button and then select Edit HTML/CSS.
- Look for page.contact.liquid
Click here to know about creating contact us templates in your theme.